- Demon Eyes, The Answer, Everyday Demons
- Hold On to 18, Black 'N Blue, Black 'N Blue
- Coming Of Age, Damn Yankees, Damn Yankees
- Slick Black Cadillac, Quiet Riot, Metal Health
- Wicked Sensation, Lynch Mob, Wicked Sensation
- Crazy Nights, Loudness, Thunder In the East, 1985 (Max Norman)
- No More Mr. Nice Guy, Alice Cooper, Billion Dollar Babies, 1973
- Black Sunshine (Iggy Pop), Rob Zombie, La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, V1
- Friends Whiskey Grin will be playing the Bridgeport Speedway Sat. June 7th at 5pm – Go to our Facebook page and we will link you there. GET THE DETAILS
- Die With Your Boots On, Iron Maiden, Piece Of Mind
- Gimme No Lip, Dangerous Toys, Hellacious Acres
- Dreams In The Dark, Badlands, Badlands
- Help Me, Richie Kotzen, 24 Hours
- Love Has Taken Its Toll, Saraya, Saraya
- You See Me Crying, Aerosmith, Toys In The Attic (Box Of Fire)
- Catch Hammer Down along with friends Loaded Gun, Clashing Plaid and Spur Gang at the Final Score in Bensalem, PA on June 13th beginning at 9 o’clock. GET THE DETAILS
Turnersville, NJ-based heavy metal band Deadly Blessing blended elements of speed and power metal (think Omen meeting Exciter) into an otherwise indistinctive '80s metal assault, which never did break them out of the underground. Originally formed in 1985, the group used a self-financed 1987 EP (since referred to both as Salem's Lot and the band's own name) to secure a deal with leading independent New Renaissance Records, which issued their only full-length album, the evocatively titled Ascend from the Cauldron, the following year. But the recording lineup of vocalist Ski, guitarists Tony Kerr and Tom Bach, bassist Nick Mitchell, and drummer Wayne Kellie was already falling apart, and a revamped Deadly Blessing managed only a final 1990 demo called Psycho Drama before vanishing altogether. Except, that is, for bassist Mitchell, who briefly hooked up with German metal siren Doro for her 1998 LP Love Me in Black.
- Cry Of Medusa, Deadly Blessing, Ascend From The Cauldron, 1988
- D.O.A., Van Halen, Van Halen II, 1979
- Barroom Boogie (Live), Y&T, Open Fire
ACROSS THE POND w/ MARTY A
This week Marty brings us a four piece band hailing from WREXHAM in North Wales none other.
These "Welsh Wizards" formed in late 2011 and have a sound of good ol’ Rock N Roll with tough Heavy riffs with a melodic and Gritty Southern Rock feel with and sometimes a softer but nonetheless approachable sound.
After a couple of years "Warming up" the underground scene and building an ever faithful fan-base 2013 saw the band finally cutting some BIG teeth and Touring up and down the UK. And 2014 is set to be even more tasty with the honour of supporting the GREAT Gilby Clarke of G n R fame so watch out for this monster to smash it’s way through the line-ups to the top.
The bandmembers: Singer and guitarist Gavin Jones, guitarist Darren Jones, Lee Shenton on Bass and Todd Edwards on drums
Their Debut EP Every Second Counts is available through iTunes and all the usual outlets including Bandcamp. Or if you’d like an actual CD visit their website defyallreason.co.uk.
So I "Defy All reasons" not to get ya listening gear round these Welsh treasures and Grab their tunes and a show ASAP. So with their tune Blame It On The Luck and Rock N Roll, Please welcome to The Saloon Rock Club – Defy All Reasons
- Blame it on the luck and Rock'n'Roll, Defy All Reason, Every Second Counts
- You Don't Have to Be Old to Be Wise, Judas Priest, British Steel
- Bang Go the Bells, Babylon A.D., Babylon A.D. 1989