- Tokyo Motor Fist – “Tokyo Motor Fist”
- Mike Tramp – “Maybe Tomorrow”
- Quiet Riot have replaced vocalist Seann Nicols with American Idol finalist James Durbin. Drummer Frankie Banali said it was a peaceful split. Quiet Riot will release their forthcoming album “Road Rage” on April 21st and are already writing songs for a follow up.
- Stone Sour have confirmed that they’ll release a new album this summer. The album is called “Hydrograd” and is the follow up to their “House of Gold & Bones Part 2” effort. No firm release date has been set yet.
- The recording console used for Pink Floyd’s “The Dark Side of the Moon” is to be auctioned off later this month. The console was housed at Abbey Road Studios between 1972 and 1983 and was used by other artists including Paul McCartney and Wings, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Kate Bush and The Cure.
Pick of the Week:
- "Monsterman" from Dirkschneider – “Live: Back to the Roots”